Read Time:1 Minute, 1 Second
Xavi Hernandez has taken serious measures on his players after taking over as the FC Barcelona coach, in what fans say “a great new era” that is expected to take Barcelona to the next level after their worst La Liga season start in years.
Xavi took over as the head coach of Barcelona after the sacking of Koeman another FC Barcelona club legend on 27/10/2021.
HERE ARE THE 10 RULES!
- The use of mobile phone in the Sports City, the Dressing Room and the Team Bus has been banned.
- All players must shake hands with club staff when arriving for training.
- Each player will have a customized exercise and diet plan.
- Each player will have an individualized gym training plan.
- The use of Social Networks on the eve of match day and on matchday is prohibited.
- There are limits on personal travel outside the club’s day-to-day.
- Players are NOT allowed home late within 48 hours of a match.
- Group breakfast and lunch will be mandatory.
- Risky sports will be prohibited.
- Players who are excluded from the squad list must attend the match and be at the Camp Nou one hour before the match.
The Xavi era is no jokes!